MWS Engineering provides structural inspections performed by engineers licensed in the State of Florida. Our engineers’ expert reports provide the home owner, or prospective buyer, detailed information on the quality and structural construction of the building. A professional structural inspection prior to closing on any real estate building can help you learn about the structural integrity, stability of the property you are purchasing and avoid unexpected, expensive repairs in the future. We recommend pre-purchase inspections for prospective buyers, which ensure that no major structural defects exist at the time of the engineering inspection.
Our firm has a variety of experience in residential inspections.
The services provided by MWS Engineering, although not limited to, include:
* Annual Required Bleacher Inspection
* General Structural Evaluation
* Pre-purchase Home Inspection
* Limited Scope Inspections
* Modular Home Inspection - For FHA Financing
* Commercial Structural Roof Inspection
* Deck Inspection
* Building Code Compliance
* Retaining Wall Inspection
* FHA Compliance Requirements
* Well Water Testing and Compliance
* Additional Services Available
Contact MWS Engineering for a pre-purchase residential and/or commercial structural inspection.